Born in San Francisco, Charles Arcieri studied at the Mark Hopkins Art Institute under Charles Chapel Judson, Frank van Sloun, and Theodore Wores. In addition to painting landscapes and genre scenes of women in colorful gardens, Arcieri worked as an illustrator. He began to exhibit at the National Academy of Design around 1930, when he moved to New York City, and at the Salons of America, of which he was a member. Arcieri settled in Grantwood, New Jersey, around 1933.
Exhibitions with Somerville Manning Gallery
2014 Man’s Best Friend – The Art of the Dog